Innovative Technology and CRI Approval
A Higher Standard of Clean – CRI Seal of Approval Program
The Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval program scientifically measures cleaning efficacy by testing the effectiveness of carpet cleaning equipment and certifies that deep cleaning extractors effectively remove soil without damage to the carpet. The results help consumers make informed decisions so their carpets are cleaner, healthier and last longer.
CRI has awarded Chem-Dry’s proprietary PowerHead* equipment the Platinum Seal of Approval, the highest level available for cleaning systems.
What does Chem-Dry’s CRI Platinum Level seal of approval mean for you? Even more assurance that Chem-Dry will get your carpets as clean as possible. So your carpets will not just look and feel clean, you’ll be sure they are clean.
CRI Platinum Level awarded to the following Chem-Dry Deep Cleaning Systems
- XTS Cross-Over Truck Mount System
- CTS-330 Truck Mount System with PowerHead*
- CTS-450 Truck Mount System with PowerHead*
- PowerBase with PowerHead*
CRI Platinum Level awarded to the following Chem-Dry Cleaning Solutions
- The Natural III
- The Natural IV
- Stain Extinguisher
- Stain Extinguisher: Grease and Oil Spot Remover
- World Famous Professional Strength Spot Remover
- World Famous Professional Strength Grease and Oil Spot Remover
- Traffic Lane Pre-Spray
- Pet Odor Remover
- Final Rinse
- Upholstery Wet Foam Cleaning
- Carpet Deodorisers
- Power Guard Protectant
Chem-Dry Cleaning Systems
Chem-Dry’s technicians are trained to clean with the PowerHead*, an innovative machine that applies our core carbonated cleaning solution, The Natural, which lifts dirt from deep down and brings it to the surface where it is sucked away with our proprietary amplified extraction system. By lifting the dirt out of the carpet, all the water that is required by steam cleaners is not necessary.
XTS – Cross-Over Truck Mount System
Chem-Dry’s XTS represents the latest in amplified hot water extraction equipment in the carpet cleaning industry. The XTS offers Chem-Dry’s superior cleaning process in a smaller, more portable unit. The XTS places the extraction power directly on top of the PowerHead* cleaning unit, much closer to the carpet, optimizing vacuum efficiency. Homes are cleaner and healthier places to be.
CTS – Truck Mounted Systems
Chem-Dry’s CTS represents the carpet cleaning industry’s highest performance system. The high-power of the CTS combines with the amplified suction power of the PowerHead* to deep clean your carpets, leaving them both clean and dry.
PowerBase® Portable System
Chem-Dry’s PowerBase with PowerHead* is a portable carpet cleaning system designed to outperform the competition while ensuring a top-tier clean for your home or business. The PowerBase works with the PowerHead* and our core carbonated cleaning solution, The Natural, to deliver high-quality cleaning performance.
Whether your Chem-Dry technician is cleaning your carpets with the powerful truck-mount system, or a portable system, you can trust the power of Chem-Dry. Chem-Dry stands tall among carpet cleaning companies for our innovation in cleaning systems, equipment and solutions. Put the strength of Chem-Dry in your home for a truly phenomenal clean.
* Some Chem-Dry locations may offer a ‘Legacy’ cleaning system, which uses a buffer and bonnet pads for a surface cleaning.
* Based on results from a study conducted by an independent laboratory using Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Airborne bacteria results includes use of Sanitiser. Figures are an average across multiple homes.
* All Chem-Dry franchise partners are able to provide the Chem-Dry cleaning process ( Hot Carbonated Extraction ) and solutions, however, the equipment used to provide that service may vary from franchise to franchise.