Pet Urine Odor Removal
Here at Chem-Dry we love our pets. They brighten up our day and they’re always there to support us, through thick and thin. However, they can make it a real challenge to keep your home clean, healthy and smelling fresh.
Not only is it difficult to deal with a pet accident once one has occurred, but it’s also tough to know where past accidents may have taken place. Chem-Dry can identify pet accidents in your home and remove pet urine odours from your carpets and rugs by applying our revolutionary cleaning product solution P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). P.U.R.T. contacts the source of the odour and then immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odour. It has shown excellent results on even the most severe pet urine damage.
Eliminate Pet Urine Odours Forever
If pet stains and odors are not treated properly, the odour from your pet’s accidents can travel through the entire home and impact your health and your happiness. The smell emitted from an accident area also often leads to repeat incidents in the same area until it is properly removed
Pet urine in the carpet not only leaves an unsightly stain and an unpleasant odour, but it penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the carpet and the floor underneath. That’s why it can require major cleaning services, well beyond just a simple cleaning and treating. The longer an incident and stain goes untreated, the more likely the urine odour is to permeate deeper and deeper into floors, walls and even the framework and foundation of the home. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple stain cleaning will not remove this pet odour. Until recently, there wasn’t a product available that that was effective at removing urine odours.
To help rid your home of the smells caused by pet urine, Chem-Dry applies P.U.R.T. – specially designed to contain and eliminate pet urine odours. While most cleanings only masks the odour, P.U.R.T. goes to the molecular level and destroys the urine crystals to eliminate the odour.
How P.U.R.T. Works
- A trained professional will find the pet urine odour source using a black light or penetrating moisture meter and determine the best plan of attack.
- In worst cases they may need to pull up carpet for further inspection. If necessary padding will be replaced.
- If necessary technicians will apply an odour blocking resin to the sub-floor.
- After all prep work is complete, the area is rinsed with our deep cleaning carbonating cleaning solution. Any liquid or loose urine crystals are then extracted using hot water.
- Next, we apply our proprietary cleaning product, P.U.R.T., generously to tack strip, sub-floor, baseboards and the carpet backing.
- Over the next 24 – 36 hours, P.U.R.T. will go to work breaking down all the odour causing elements, leaving no odour remnants behind for a fresh smelling, healthy clean. The pet urine odours will be gone for good.
We care about your home’s and your family’s health. That’s why P.U.R.T. cleaning solution and our other healthy home cleaning products are completely safe and non-toxic for children and pets. Our goal as a cleaning company is a healthier, longer lasting clean for a happier home.
Chem-Dry only hires highly trained, professional carpet cleaning technicians that know how to handle and treat stains with our powerful carbonating cleaning method. We want to ensure the quality of your carpet cleaning lives up to our standards.
Chem-Dry’s training process is extensive and requires numerous hours of training before being entrusted to perform services in someone’s home. Chem-Dry’s professionals know how to identify, evaluate, meet and exceed your carpet, rug, or pet cleaning needs.
Our Cleaning Technology
The Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval program scientifically measures cleaning efficacy by testing the effectiveness of carpet cleaning equipment and whether it effectively removes soil without damage to the carpet. Chem-Dry guarantees a higher standard of clean and has been awarded for their PowerHead* equipment the Platinum Seal of Approval, the highest level available for cleaning systems.
Call us today to schedule a FREE, no obligation, pet urine removal analysis.